For press, please click here to email your request
AND COMBATS CORROSION
VLS - Versatile Liquid Shield, by MAXON Technologies is an advanced solution to stop rust, corrosion and electrolysis. VLS prevents costly premature failure of electric, electronic and mechanical components, tools and equipment. Whether your need to combat corrosion, insulate a surface, lubricate mechanical components, or any combination of the above, VLS will provide long term protection. Available in THIN (Float Coat), THICK, and HD (Heavy Duty) formulations.
- VLS THICK - for industrial heavy duty applications
- VLS THIN - ideal for small to medium applications
- VLS HD - Heavy Duty, for extreme conditions
- VLS THICK is dielectric to 9,000 kVA
- VLS THIN is dielectric to 40,000 kVA
- VLS THIN (Float Coat) is Industry Canada approved. Approved under government design spec MILR-21006 (Ships) Navy Ballast Tank Protective Coating Specification. Navy and Coast Guard proven.
NOTE: Maxon C2M is not a structural or restorative product and should only be used on substrates that are structurally sound.
CRS + VLS = TOTAL CORROSION PROTECTION
VLS is fully compatible to be used on top of CRS for a complete anti corrosion system. The redundant protective layers of each product can protect metal in its original form repelling moisture and corrosion causing electrolytes.
COVERAGE - Thick: 150 sq ft /Gal | Thin: 280 sq ft / Gal | Heavy Duty: 85 sq ft / Gal