For press, please click here to email your request
MAXON WB - Concrete Water Barrier
The advantage of Maxon-WB (Water Barrier) is the ability to provide a durable non-skid water resistant product that still allows the substrate to breath.
It will not change the look of the coated
substrate after drying, nor be effected by freeze thaw cycles, and will prevent efflorescence on concrete substrates.
Maxon-WB is a liquefied resin silica. It can be used after other permeating products and cures as a water proofing, non-skid agent.
After Maxon-WB hardens it will be abrasion resistant and creates a long lasting barrier for concrete substrates.
Maxon Water Barrier is a clear liquid solution that provides maximum sealant and anti-skid
properties to concrete, stucco, block walls, concrete roofs, and walk ways.
- It works well with all Maxon concrete permeating products as well as C2M (Cement to Metal).
- It is water-borne, safe, non-toxic, and easy to use.
- Improves traction on concrete walk ways.
- Hydrocarbon resistant
- Keep away from glass including watches glasses etc. It will etch.
- DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY IN PUDDLES AND POOLS. It is very difficult to remove.
- C-67 section 10 efflorescence
- C-666 salt attach resistance
Shelf life is expected to be 5 years if container is new/sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment.