For press, please click here to email your request
HYDROPHOBIC, ABOVE WATER-LINE PROTECTION
H2Poxy-A is a hydrophobic, above-the-water-line epoxy product that features extreme toughness and adhesion.
H2Poxy-A retains zero water when left submerged in salt water for up to 12 days. H2Poxy-A will not react to mist, humidity, rain, or water spills even while in an uncured state.
While typical epoxies exhibit a loss of mass of 25 to 35 mg after 1000 cycles. H2Poxy-A tested at only a 3 mg loss of mass after the same tests. H2Poxy-A has passed hot-tire tests and can be used for hydro-static pressure.
H2Poxy-A can be successfully applied to wet concrete and wet metals. It will disperse water and firmly attach to the substrate. Pull test and impact test results are available on in our DOWNLOADS page.
- H2Poxy is drawn from a natural, renewable, raw material basic feed stock. This allows for a comprehensive green product format.
- H2Poxy will withstand damp fog, rain and accidental water spills on the product even before fully cured.
- H2Poxy-A is a 100% solids product.
- It is resistant to a wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Superior adhesion: 800 PSI/5.51 MPa on non-profiled metal.
- Effective as a floor coating and suitable for marine to heavy industry applications.
H2Poxy-A is a green product and contains 0 VOCs.
NOTE: Maxon H2Poxy-A is not a structural or restorative product and should only be used on substrates that are structurally sound.
MADE IN THE USA